Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Commercial Auto Insurance
For Business Drivers In Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth And Surrounding Areas In North Georgia
A lot of businesses require travel. Whether you're going between clients' homes, across cities for conferences or carrying equipment, it's important for the vehicle you're using to be covered. What most people don't know is that personal auto insurance won't necessarily cover vehicles that are damaged while being used for work purposes.
Hembree Insurance Agency provides comprehensive commercial auto insurance policies to business owners across Georgia. Connect with an insurance professional today at (770) 565-9900 or fill out a free online quote form today.
Common Commercial Auto Insurance Questions
Commercial auto insurance is a type of insurance policy designed to cover vehicles owned or used by businesses.
A personal auto insurance policy likely won't cover you or your vehicle if an accident occurs while the vehicle is being used for work. Company cars, moving vans, fleets and more should be covered under a commercial property insurance policy to guarantee coverage in case of loss or damage.
Commercial auto insurance premiums vary depending on multiple factors, such as the type and weight of the vehicle, the location and the coverage amount. On average, commercial auto insurance costs anywhere between $900 and $1,200 per vehicle.
Commercial auto insurance provides a lot of the same coverage as personal auto insurance:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This provides compensation for loss or damage to the work vehicle due to fire, hail, wind, falling objects, theft and vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: This provides compensation for loss or damage to the vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: This covers incidents of bodily injury or property damage the driver may cause someone else while operating the vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: Also known as PIP, this coverage handles medical expenses for the driver and their passengers after an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage provides compensation for damages from an accident involving an uninsured driver.
- Hired and Non-Owned Coverage: This insurance covers vehicles borrowed, hired or rented by the company.
Commercial auto insurance costs an average of $1,200 to $2,400 a year for Uber.
Commercial auto insurance is primarily concerned with covering the driver, the insured and other victims in an accident. After an accident, it is the policyholder (in this case, the business) that will receive compensation for the physical damages to the vehicle.