Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
For Drivers In Marietta, Kennesaw, Douglasville And Surrounding Areas In North Georgia
The world is constantly changing and growing around us. With new highways, roads, businesses and homes, Georgia is a sprawling center of entertainment and growth. Along with that growth, however, comes danger. Accidents are an unfortunate inevitability. They can't always be avoided, but they can be planned for.
A good auto insurance policy is one line of defense when it comes to accidents, which is where Hembree Insurance Agency comes in. We understand that life on Georgia roads can be dangerous. And we do our due diligence to find our clients quality auto insurance at the lowest price. Call us at (770) 565-9900 or today!
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Car insurance premiums depend on a variety of factors, including your age, gender, credit score and driving record. On average, however, Georgia drivers pay about $115.66 a month for car insurance.
Car insurance can be adapted for unique coverage needs. A typical car insurance policy includes:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This covers damage to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, theft, or vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: This coverage provides compensation if your vehicle is damaged due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): No matter who's at fault for the accident, PIP will help with medical expenses for you and your passengers.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage: This coverage steps in if the person you crash with doesn't have auto insurance.
- Liability: Liability covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause while operating the insured vehicle.
Georgia requires all drivers to carry:
- Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 per person/$50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $25,000
Car insurance rates can change at any time, depending on accidents or traffic violations. Rates can also change per year depending on changes to your location.
Other than the required liability, we recommend that drivers carry comprehensive, collision, uninsured/underinsured motorist and personal injury protection.