Condominium Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Condominium Insurance Information
Condo insurance may help provide valuable financial protection for condo owners. Contact the Bill Hembree Insurance team today to start building your condo insurance plan.
What Is Condo Insurance?
Condo insurance is a type of insurance policy designed to protect condo owners from financial loss due to damage or loss to their units and personal belongings caused by covered perils. It may also help provide liability protection.
What Does Condo Insurance Cover?
Condo insurance typically covers damage or loss to the unit’s interior and personal property inside caused by covered perils such as fire, theft, or natural disasters. Specifically, condo insurance policies may help cover the following:
- Interior damage—damage to walls, floors, ceilings, and fixtures inside the condo unit.
- Personal property—loss or damage to personal belongings such as furniture, clothing, electronics, and appliances.
- Liability protection—coverage in case someone is injured inside your condo unit or if you accidentally cause damage to someone else's property.
- Loss of use—coverage for additional living expenses if the condo becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
- Medical payments—coverage for medical expenses if someone is injured inside your condo unit, regardless of who is at fault.
The specific coverage and policy limits vary depending on the insurance company and policy, so it is important to review your policy carefully and speak with your insurance agent to ensure you have adequate protection for your specific needs.
Is Condo Insurance Required?
Although you are not legally required to purchase condo insurance as a condo owner, obtaining coverage to protect your investment and personal property is highly recommended. Beyond that, the condo association in your community and mortgage lender may require that you purchase adequate insurance protection.
Without condo insurance, you could be responsible for paying out of pocket for any damage or loss to your unit or personal belongings caused by covered perils such as fire, theft, or natural disasters. Additionally, if someone is injured inside your unit or if you accidentally cause damage to someone else's property, you could be held liable for any resulting expenses, such as medical bills or legal fees.
The Bill Hembree Insurance Agency serves Marietta, Kennesaw and Douglasville, Georgia. Contact us today to get personalized quotes for condo insurance.